Learning in elementary school today isn’t limited to math, history or the fine arts: music is an important component as well. Not only because of its aesthetic and cultural value, but as a way to improve students’ behavior as well as their motivation, concentration, ability to work in teams and self-expression skills. “Music ‘can boost wider learning,’” according to the BBC, quoting a new report commissioned by the Federation of Music Services (UK).
How to play
This multiplayer mini-game can train musical skills of kids. The game is designed for 2 players. Each player has piano to play. Every round of game lasts for 5 turns. Each player by turns play for his opponent the same note 3 times. Opponent has to find this note on piano keyboard and play it also 3 times! Very simple? So try to play it!
Sample turn of the mini-game:
- Daniel play: do-re-do- re-re-re!
- Arnie answer: mi-re-do-do-do! (Wrong! Alas!)
- Arnie play: re-la-la-mi-do-do-do!
- Daniel answer: la-mi-re-do-do-do! (Correct! Well done!)
Daniel wins this turn!
Educative value: Musical multiplayer mini-game good for training hearing.
- Where is this game? This mini-game is located in Truck Parking.
- How much does it costs? It is free game.
- How much I can earn? You can get 20 auros if you answer all 5 questions!