After a new shop on Shopping Street was opened, kids were faced with the complicated issue of budget planning. How many auros should I earn to buy these awesome jeans? Will the change be enough to buy a nice T-shirt? How many times should I play these children’s games to update my whole wardrobe? To improve kids’ counting talents, the Driving Kids team has launched this new educational Flash game for kids.
Where there’s money, there are rivals too. So to play this online kids game, it’s necessary to find a rival — or two or three of them.
Learning in elementary school today isn’t limited to math, history or the fine arts: music is an important component as well. Not only because of its aesthetic and cultural value, but as a way to improve students’ behavior as well as their motivation, concentration, ability to work in teams and self-expression skills. “Music ‘can boost wider learning,’” according to the BBC, quoting a new report commissioned by the Federation of Music Services (UK).
Sometimes it seems like teenagers lose touch with their parents. But it only seems that way, and the real state of things comes to light in due time…
”School burnout among adolescents shows correlation with parental work burnout” is the dramatic conclusion about family relationships in research supported by the Academy of Finland.
How to play
This multiplayer mini-game can train musical skills of kids. The game is designed for 2 players. Each player has piano to play. Every round of game lasts for 5 turns. Each player by turns play for his opponent the same note 3 times. Opponent has to find this note on piano keyboard and play it also 3 times! Very simple? So try to play it!
Sample turn of the mini-game:
- Daniel play: do-re-do- re-re-re!
- Arnie answer: mi-re-do-do-do! (Wrong! Alas!)
- Arnie play: re-la-la-mi-do-do-do!
- Daniel answer: la-mi-re-do-do-do! (Correct! Well done!)
Daniel wins this turn!
Educative value: Musical multiplayer mini-game good for training hearing.
- Where is this game? This mini-game is located in Truck Parking.
- How much does it costs? It is free game.
- How much I can earn? You can get 20 auros if you answer all 5 questions!
This is simplest multiplayer game. Paint taxi cars quickly, quicker then your opponent. But don’t forget to take care about paint quantity.
Educative value: counting skills and problem solving.
- Where is this game? This mini-game is located in Tuning Zone.
- How much does it costs? It costs 8 auros to start.
- How much I can earn? You can get 16 auros if you paint all cars!
- Premium Members only? No, free for all Driving Kids Members.
- Any Awards? Not yet.