After a new shop on Shopping Street was opened, kids were faced with the complicated issue of budget planning. How many auros should I earn to buy these awesome jeans? Will the change be enough to buy a nice T-shirt? How many times should I play these children’s games to update my whole wardrobe? To improve kids’ counting talents, the Driving Kids team has launched this new educational Flash game for kids.
Where there’s money, there are rivals too. So to play this online kids game, it’s necessary to find a rival — or two or three of them.
How to play
The rules for this multi-player free educational math game are as follows:
1. Choose the stage: for two, three or four players (the higher the stage, the more players may join). When the team is equipped, the game will start;
2. Check the racing car of your color;
3. Check the current task: you need to add numbers together (the sum is shown in the upper left corner of the screen). To be more precise, you need to complete a sum with the missing number;
4. Look at the racing ground: there are some chalked numbers;
5. Think of which number must replace “?” for the sum to be correct;
6. Find the number needed on the ground;
7. Put your hands on the arrow keys on your keyboard;
8. Push the left, right, up or down arrows to drive your racing car;
9. Drive to the number (avoid crashing into other numbers, that will be counted as a wrong answer!);
10. Done! Check the new sum and go ahead!
• To honk, push the spacebar on the keyboard;
• If you run out of time, Arnie will color in the right number with yellow;
• For parents only! Use a calculator to compete with your children.
This free math game is created to improve kids’ mental calculation abilities (addition and subtraction) and improve kids’ social skills (to compete, to compete fairly, and to keep emotions under control). The math game can also be used in schools as an interactive arithmetic lesson.
Where is this game? This educative game for kids is situated at Taxi Station.
How much does it cost? It doesn’t cost any auro to log on to this online kids game.
How much can I earn? How many you get depends on your quickness and accuracy. The highest you can get is 20 auros per sum.
Premium Members only? No, it’s a free game for kids who are Driving Kids members. (It’s free and easy to become a member, just click here to join).
Any Awards? Yes! You can get a Drift Counter award in this educative game for kids after reaching 1000 points.