What is Driving Kids? Driving Kids is safe and educative online environment for kids at ages 5 to 10. Now it contains about 30 mini-games and edutainment activities that are aimed at helping kids to prepare for school by offering them memory-training activities, creative games, logic and problem solving puzzles, maths and calculations challenges.
Driving Kids Safety
Most of us, creators of Driving Kids, are parents ourselves. That is why we care about your kids’ safety just as if they were our own kids. Restricted chat, strict moderation and carefully selected content are key points of our safety policy. In addition we offer a smileys-based chat which allows kids to communicate with each other using funny emoticons.
Guide for Parents
There are several simple rules that will help you and your kids enjoy the Driving Kids environment:
- Try to play together with your kids to help them get used to the Driving Kids world.
- Explain to your kids that they should not share any private information online (like their real name, address, email, phone number or password).
- Teach your kids to respect and help other kids in the game.
- Look though the Road Map pages and become a guru of Driving Kids.
- Share your opinion about Driving Kids and help us make this game better.